You can add a new item with an amount, a type and so on.
Template can make you to set an item with predefined parameters. You can add a new template if you want to.
You can input the amount with the calculator.
You can select a type of this item. You can add a new type if you want to. You can set the budget to a type.
You can specify the assets you use. If you buy something in cash, set “From” with “Cash” and “To” with “Expense.” If you withdraw money from your bank acount, set “From” with “Bank” and “To” with “Cash.”
You can enter the title of the item.
Set when you spend your money.
Select tags. Tags are used for searching items in a list. You can add a new tag if you want to.
Enter details if you want.
The list shows items in the specific month with a filter. and you can edit a item in the list. You can choose a month with left-top “calendar” button. Select a month from the month list. You can set a filter with the left-top “bookmark” button.
You can select a filter from the filter list, or set parameters instantly. You can add a new filter to the filter list.
Select types of items you want to see. If you select no types, all types of items are shown.
Select tags of items you want to see. If you select no tags, tags property are ignored and all items are shown in spite of tags.
- All items are shown in spite of assets.
- Asset change
- Items rerated to the asset you select are shown. It does not matter which you set the asset at “From” or “To.”
- Output of the asset
- Items whose “From” property is set with the asset you select are shown.
- Input of the asset
- Items whose “To” property is set with the asset you select are shown.
- Transition between assets
- Items which translate between two assets you select are shown.
The graph shows:
- the total amount of money which move from/to a asset per months.
- the daily amount of money which move from/to a asset.
- the change of the asset’s balance.
You can choose a month with left-top “calendar” button. Select a month from the month list. You can set a filter with the left-top “bookmark” button. You can select a graph type with the right-top buttons.
Asset shows the current balances of assets. You can adjust the current balance by inserting a adjustment item. You can also adjust the beginning balance of the month.
- You can see how to use this app.
- First day of month
- You can select the first day of a month.
- set list with ‘All’ after inserting a new item
- If this is checked, list is set with ‘All’ when you insert a new item.
- Edit Budgets…
- You can edit budgets of the types.
- Amount Scale
- You can set the scale of an amount of money. If you use dollars for currency, select “0.01”.
- Send CSV files by mail
- Send a email with CSV files which contain all items of months you select.
- Delete items of the selected months
- Delete all items of months you select.